Our Providers Make Our Pediatric Clinic Special
We are always here to SUPPORT you
Alaska Pediatric Surgery, LLC (APS) is committed to continuing the consummate pediatric care and staff support you and your practice have grown to expect from our pediatric surgeon, Dr. Brent Roaten and our APS Team.
Dr. J. Brent Roaten, Board certified, Pediatric Surgeon, is a local resident. Together with an experienced team of Pediatric Surgery Midlevel Providers and Clinical Staff, we are the only Alaskan owned and operated, full-time Pediatric Surgical practice in our community.
Available 24/7, our team of pediatric specialists provide prompt attention to families and physicians who request consultations. We are committed to providing thorough evaluation, expert pediatric surgical services and friendly continuity of care. We understand the unique needs of our local and remotely located patients, their families, and their providers.
Pediatric Surgical Services provided at local Hospitals and Surgery Centers include:
- 24/7/365 Coverage
- Pediatric Acute Care and Trauma Coverage for children age 0-15
- Trauma Service for Inpatient Care for children 0-15
- Surgical Consults for Neonatal Intensive Care, Inpatient and PICU
- Elective Surgeries, Monday – Friday
Specialty Pediatric Surgery Clinics:
- Pectus Bracing for Chest Wall Deformities
- Bowel Continence Management
- Wound Care and Burn Management
- Gastrostomy and Stoma Care specific to children
Hours of operation: Surgical: 24/7 Clinical: M – F / 8 am to 5 pm
We appreciate the opportunity to be the provider of Pediatric Surgery in Alaska, and look forward to supporting you and your patients.